Cyber Monday is another significant shopping holiday to encourage online shopping and takes place after Black Friday and after Thanksgiving. The holiday was set up to get people shopping more online.
The holiday date is towards the end of November, and sometimes also applies at the beginning of December. In any case, it takes place right after Thanksgiving.
Cyber Monday is a nickname created by global marketing companies to persuade people around the world to make purchases online. And the truth? They succeeded. This day is significantly different from Black Friday day in that it even sells services that are not products, or virtual products – those who want to call it that.
When is Cyber Monday 2021?
Cyber Monday 2021 this year takes place on Monday, November 29, 2021.
The holiday shopping is usually held for 24 hours, but there are many vendors who start offering offers before that date.
Deals & Discounts
Here is a list of shopping sites that we encourage you to purchase.
Amazon itself does not explicitly celebrate the holiday, it has a special day called Prime Day. But, sellers on the site are aware of the world holiday and offer different products. Many offers can be found ranging from home and clothing and footwear products to various electronics.
eBay, like Amazon, doesn’t celebrate the holiday, but some sellers offer interesting benefits and promotions to follow. You can find interesting technology products as well as clothing and footwear products.
Ali Express is one of the largest sites in China that offers interesting deals on this day. During the holiday, you can buy clothing and fashion products, home and garden products, electrical products and more.
Another site people love to buy through is the Chinese Banggood site. The site offers attractive offers especially for technology and digital products, toys and more.
GeekBuying is another site that offers mainly interesting products of technology, gadgets, cell phones and more.
Another site that offers promotions and discounts for the holiday is Gearbest. You can find products in electronics, telephones, computer equipment and more.
Cyber Monday – Tips for Wise Purchase
Shopping is great, shopping online even better, and shopping online with deals and discounts is great! But in this case, it is important to buy wisely so that you can enjoy a good price and product, and also save your money.
So, here are some tips and tips for buying correctly:
- Make sure the site is official – Before you buy a product, make sure that the site is official of the brand, it uses the HTTPS standard, ie a green lock next to the address in the browser, and if it is an app, make sure that the app is owned by the brand, not a competing app.
- Pre-register – Save valuable time and pre-register for the e-commerce site. This will allow you to purchase products quickly.
- Compare prices – Have you seen a good price? Look for the product on the same eCommerce site or even another eCommerce site. You will find that the price may be even lower.
- Be decisive – have you seen a good product? Did you like him? Need it? If you answered yes to these 3 questions – purchase the product and don’t wait until the inventory runs out.
- Don’t buy everything – just buy the products you really need. Do not buy products that you will later regret, some sellers do not allow return because of regrets.
- Pay attention to shipping fees – Sometimes the product can be shipped without shipping fees at all, it is excellent. However, because the shipping fee is not included in the product price, the final price must be checked.
- Don’t forget that there are taxes – there are countries where there is a tax on product imports, you should check this out.
Cyber Monday – Dates
- Cyber Monday 2023 – Monday, November 27, 2023.
- Cyber Monday 2022 – Monday, November 28, 2022.
- Cyber Monday 2021 – Monday, November 29, 2021.
- Cyber Monday 2020 – Monday, November 30, 2020.
- Cyber Monday 2019 – Monday, December 02, 2019.
- Cyber Monday 2018 – Monday, November 26, 2018.